One of the main teachings of the Buddha - is to live in harmony with oneself and the world. Is not that easy - to achieve this harmony in our modern world, but with the help of SPA treatments “Buddha Energy" you can get closer to it. "Buddha Energy" ia a complex of procedures consisting of Foot Massage and Traditional Thai Massage. It’s equally useful for both men and women.
DESCRIPTION OF PROCEDURE
Procedure “Buddha Energy” is performed on the mat. Massage therapist begins the session with the work on the ankles, knees and hips. The master puts your body in different yoga poses, plus he presses on your body with all his own weight. This impact stimulates points deeply within the body, while yoga poses relax you and restore proper circulation of energy. In addition, the master, using fingers and special sticks for the foot massage, works with bioactive points on the soles of your feet, where exact projections of vital organs are located. The master also works on ligaments of the foot, stretches and kneads it, removing the accumulated tension. Feet in constant stress can cause first of all discomfort, and then, more serious health problems. SPA program "Buddha Energy" can easily prevent these troubles.
BENEFITS OF THE PROCEDURE
After the session "Buddha Energy" you will feel deep relaxation, as well as observe the following improvements:
- Strengthened immune system
- Acceleration of metabolism
- Stabilization of blood pressure
- Harmonization of the emotional state in general
- Increased elasticity of the muscles and strengthened joints
- Improved posture
- Increased the fullness of breath
- Infectious skin diseases
- Varicose veins
- Recent surgeries, fractures and joint damages
- Acute forms of diseases
- In case you have chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system, diabetes or pregnancy it is kindly requested to consult with your massage therapist in advance to find the right program for the session.
It is best to avoid eating for at least two hours before the session of Thai Massage. If you have eaten within two hours prior to the massage, please be sure to alert the master.