(hammam 60 min., massage 30 or 60 min., rest 30 min.) - the service is available only at the address: St. Lutheran 10A (metro Khreschatyk)
- Individual warming-up (10-15 min.) The first, preparatory stage of the SPA program takes place in our beautiful Hammam, the temperature of air stays within 40 degrees, which makes the procedure pleasant, and perfectly prepares the body for subsequent relaxation and detox procedures.
- Cleansing the skin with Black Soap. Natural ingredients of Black Soap, olives and avocado, which are beneficial for the body and skin, pleasantly and gently prepare the skin for further spa treatments.
- Kessa (peeling - rubbing off dead skin particles with a hard glove). Kessa - is a special Moroccan glove made from natural fabric of a certain rigidity for hammam and spa procedures. It gently cleans the pre-prepared skin from the remains of dead cells.
- Wrapping (Moroccan volcanic clay Rhassoul + moisturizing milk). Rhassoul clay, is also known as Ghassoul, is a unique healing clay mined only in Morocco. It performs the function of a powerful detox due to the high level of Si and Mg in it. This kind of clay does not dry out the skin like most cosmetic clays, but rather actively nourishes and tightens it. The wrap is carried out throughout the body.
- Aroma massage in a separate room (a choice of 30 or 60 minutes). A wonderful soothing massage of the whole body, as one of the final parts of a very active spa detox program, will help you finally relax and further fill the cells of your steamed, prepared skin with useful ingredients.
- Tea ceremony-rest (30 min.). Abundant drink is a very important final part of any spa procedure, Hammam in this case is not an exception. Herbal or large leaf green tea will be a wonderful addition not only to your good mood and relaxation, but also it will help your body to withdraw toxins from your body through the lymph.
The service is available only by prepayment
- To make a record on the procedure, the Hammam must make an advance payment in the amount of 1000 UAH.
- If the visit is canceled within 24 hours, the prepayment is refunded in full or can be credited to the client’s deposit for use in any procedure in our salon.
- In case of cancellation of the procedure in less than a day, the prepayment is not refundable.
- All the procedures in Hammam are conducted by professional masters - men.
- Massage after Hammam is performed in a separate room by massage therapists -girls from Thailand.
- All procedures are carried out with natural cosmetics Charme d'Orient (France).
- At the request of the client, aroma massage can be replaced with Thai traditional massage or supplemented with any procedure of choice (additional fee).
- When visiting Hammam together, a 10% discount for two is available.