The service is available only at: Lutheran str 10A (metro Khreshchatyk)
What does the "Spa Hammam" Ritual include?
The procedure in our SPA-salon consists of five steps:
- individual warming-up of the body (10-15 minutes),
- cleansing the skin with Black Soap,
- foam massage or wrapping with Rhassoul,
- moisturizing the skin with the help of aroma massage for 30 or 60 minutes,
- tea- ceremony and 30 minutes relaxation (rest).
Experienced hands of therapists and every thoughtful detail of the ceremony will help you to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of pleasure and bliss, to achieve the true harmony of the soul and body.
The service is available only by prepayment
- To make a record on the procedure, the Hammam must make an advance payment in the amount of 1000 UAH.
- If the visit is canceled within 24 hours, the prepayment is refunded in full or can be credited to the client’s deposit for use in any procedure in our salon.
- In case of cancellation of the procedure in less than a day, the prepayment is not refundable.
In the east for centuries from generation to generation people used the natural gifts of their land for their health, beauty and youth.
For those who live in our latitudes and have little knowledge of eastern culture, hammam - is a Turkish bath, just a bathhouse. But, we dare to assure you, this is far from the truth; more precisely - not exactly.
First of all, the name "Hammam" belongs not only to public bathhouses in Turkey, but also in all Arab countries, Iran, Afghanistan, Central Asia, Azerbaijan and other countries of the East.
Secondly, for residents of eastern countries, going to the "bathhouse" (Hammam) is a separate philosophy, the whole process of the culture which developed over 500 years. While visiting Hammam, they not only cleanse their bodies, but also nourish them with useful substances through the respiratory tract and skin, they rest and recuperate. In simple terms, a number of very pleasant, relaxing and, at the same time, invigorating procedures are added to the traditional ablution. "Turkish bath" has always been considered in the East as a source of true enjoyment. And what if we supplement this wonderful and useful ritual with equally wonderful and useful spa procedures?
Steaming in Hammam in combination with SPA procedures has the following effects on the body:
- Improvement of metabolic activity of the cell,
- antiseptic effect.