Thai massage 4 hands
30-minute procedures are not an independent service. This is an additional service to the main ones.
Traditional four-hand Thai massage will relax and restore your body, and help achieve inner harmony. During a Thai massage session, you will get a full body point massage and elements of passive yoga and stretching. That is why this procedure is often called ‘Thai yoga massage’.
Thai massage 4 hands price:
MORNING (14:00) on weekdays:
During a Thai yoga massage session, the body will get numerous beneficial effects, and a four-hand Thai massage will squeeze the most out of this healing procedure. Both masters synchronically and rhythmically massage separate parts of the body ensuring deep relaxation of the patient.
FOUR-HAND THAI MASSAGE: PROCEDURE DESCRIPTION
This procedure is synchronically made by two massagers that massage up different parts of the body following a certain sequence. One master starts to work with the feet giving legs massage, while another master works with the upper part of the body massaging the area of the forearm, head, and neck. The second stage includes a simultaneous four-hand massage of the arms, back, pelvis, and lower back. Then the client is placed on their back and have their feet, legs, arms and chest massaged. Then, the specialists continue with abdominal massage. A yoga massage session ends in the neck and back massage in a seated position.
THAI MASSAGE BENEFITS
Four-hand Thai yoga massage equally distributes the energy all over the body, making you feel at peace with the world and full of energy. Proper distribution of energy really changes your body for the better. Specialists of alternative Thai medicine share one view that a technique of four-hand massage provides the following beneficial effects on the full human body:
● a cellular level body detoxification and immune system boosting;
● speeding up and improvement of lymph flow and blood circulation in general, which in turn regulates venous and arterial pressure;
● improvement of elasticity and mobility of tendons, muscles, and joints;
● benefits a posture that helps open the lungs making your breathing deeper;
● gives a positive effect on arthritis and back pain, relieves various muscle spasms and stiffness;
● improves bowel motility and excretory system functioning;
● slows down aging at the cellular level.
It is vital that the masters and the client trust each other. Thus, the master should be aware of your emotional state before a four-hand Thai massage session. If any of you is in a bad temper, it is better to do this another time. Also, there is a bunch of physiological contraindications:
● recent surgery, bone fractures, and joint damage
● infectious skin diseases
● acute diseases
● varicose veins
● serious cardiovascular disorders
● pregnancy is not a contraindication to Thai massage but requires a personalized approach
Also, keep in mind that you should not eat at least a few hours before a session. However, be sure that the master is aware that you consumed food.